Monday, November 4, 2013

I favorite swim.

So teaching is ending up pretty funny. It really teaches you not to laugh at funny things because you can't laugh at a kids face because they don't speak your language well. My m6 classes are all the older kids so their english and comprehension are better. I gave them four questions about themselves and could even get them to understand that I wanted them to ask each other the questions and answer them. Well I really wanted them to introduce each other, but asking each other the questions was good enough. With the older kids the biggest issue I had was just that they never made anything plural, so that wasn't too bad.
With the m1 kids it gets a bit more confusing. They only know a couple target words like 'Copy' 'Answer' and such things. If I put too many words in a sentence they start getting confused. So I had them write their answers down and asked each kid a couple questions. My favorite thing was their responses to the question, "What is your favorite thing to do?" and, "Describe yourself in one sentence." I got some classic responses.
Good attempt at complete sentences
They're pretty into whiteout here
This is a boy by the way
I'm assuming she meant skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment