Thursday, February 27, 2014

Saturday Adventures

Last Saturday I did some much needed and a little unneeded shopping. Spent too much baht, but whatever and all that. I got some people some gifts that I'm pretty thrilled about. I also got myself some gifts that I'm also pretty thrilled about. Perhaps the most exciting gift I got myself was a salad.
I shared a tuk tuk (taxi type thing in the first photo) with this great little french couple. Gotta love that french accent. I told them I was going to Paris soon and I don't think the woman spoke very good english because her response was, "Paris is a very big city." I was like yeah totally lady. The only thing the man said to me was, "Do you speak French?" and after I responded with, "No, only English," he just sort of looked away and didn't talk to me anymore. It was classic. They smiled a lot which was right up my alley.
Riding around the streets of Bangkok
This wall was covered in murals that all seemed to be based on reading.
It was wonderful.
Read for life!
I forgot it was there after we passed it so I forgot to go back and take more photos
Khao San in all its glory

No comments:

Post a Comment