Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Karma.. Did I spell that right?

We had to go to the school this morning to get our schedules for what we'll be teaching. For the entire week I see 16 different classes once and one class twice. Weird, but it's cool. Should be thrilling.
Just your average boring picture of the language department
Anyway guess who tried to be my friend. Well I'll start at the beginning. We go to a meeting to receive our schedules. Then I get back and am siting at my desk and I think, "Hey I should probably try and make some sort of a lesson plan even though I have no idea what I'm doing." So I open my desk and I'm like jeez what a mess (in my head of course). The teacher next to me happens to look over and says, "Oh my gosh Leah the rats got into your desk!" And that was when I realized that my drawer was full of rat poop and chewed up stuff. Karma from my last post for sure.
 Poor dude will be drowned in the river behind the school. Thats what he gets for pooping and chewing on other peoples things though. P.S. that is not my juice box.
Don't worry cute face, I'll still be your friend.
We had a coffee break which was actually a lot of fun. It was basically just us Americans hanging with a bunch of ladies who were the Thai versions of our moms. They told us stories and we laughed.
Homies love their coffee breaks here
Thai desserts are actually quite good. I mean I'm pretty sure they're all covered in sweetened condensed milk so no wonder they're so good. Don't be surprised if I weigh a hundred pounds when I get back. Wait thats not right... Don't be surprised if I weigh a hundred million pounds when I get back.
Lunch was scary, but good
P-Moo my coordinator.
"Tell your mom I'm your Thai mom and take good care of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment