Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Well my first post.

Due to the fact that I'm on the opposite time of roughly everyone I know, minus of course the few people I know here in Thailand, I've created a blog so as to entertain myself. I say myself because I doubt anyone else will get much entertainment from it. I suppose we'll see.
I did a bunch of stuff during orientation like walking around the grand palace and sweating a shiz ton (sorry for the language). I also sat in a large gold adorned ballroom for several hours on end. Rode some elephants (I laughed the whole time). Our "driver" had a really cool naturally distressed denim shirt. I ate dinner on a party barge, okay that's an exaggeration, but it was cool. I also rode down a river on a raft. The rafter guy had a really tech haircut. And hung with some new homies. In other worlds, welcome to my life.
See isn't that a great shirt? All of the things listed above were thrilling in many ways. It's just been too long since they happened to divulge all the juicy details. Plus I already wrote them in my travel notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment