Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Apartment Living

My apartment is this studio apartment which is basically one huge room with a door to the bathroom, a door to the barred off balcony that looks directly into everyone elses apartments, and a door to leave and well enter. I know what you're thinking... how chic and starving new york artist of her. But its more like cool big white florescent lit room with matching dark painted particle board furniture and no kitchen. Don't get me wrong its pretty cool.
I feel like I'm earning my way in the world. Shower curtains and refrigerators are for babies! Who even dries their clothes anymore. Wait theres more food in the world than ramen and rice (don't worry mom the food is by my choosing)? These are the sort of things that as parents always say in books and movies (never my own parents) "It builds character!".
So anyway I'm building so much character or whatever. But I mostly just go online and watch movies because I haven't started work yet. I know what you're thinking again (I'm super psychic right now)... why don't you go explore and see a bunch of cool stuff? In due time my friends. As I sort of implied in the earlier paragraph, this homie is poor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah, Love hearing about you and your new "homies"!!

    ReplyDelete